– Discover, learn and participate in local projects and understand all the learning they bring us to have more sustainable ways of life, prevent future pandemics and natural disasters.
– Learn about initiatives for the responsible and community use of water resources.
– Learn what the circular economy is and how it works: a production and consumption model that involves sharing, reusing and recycling existing materials and products as often as possible.
– Experience life in an eco-village, how it works and its great contribution towards a fairer and more sustainable way of life
– Learn about organic vegetable gardens and their importance in terms of food sovereignty, understand how a consumption group works, as well as notions about the importance of consuming seasonal and regional products.
– Learn in a practical way about bioconstruction and its importance in terms of the low environmental impact it generates.
– Learn about what a local radio is and its vital importance as a means of cohesion and social participation in the rural environment.
– Learn what is responsible and sustainable grazing in the face of extensive models that are not respectful of ecological balance.